How to choose a broker?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to choose a broker?

Post by Evgenia Gencheva on Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:29 pm

How to choose a broker?

Everyone knows that Forex is a remarkable and profitable business. Its possibilities are endless and if used constructively everyone has the potential to make a fortune. But one should not underestimate the challenges that are hiding before this progressive scheme for investment.

90% of the brokers are scam and part of the other 10% are interested how to bankrupt faster your account, therefore no withdrawals.

Psychology is following: When you invest money, they are very polite, but when you ask for withdrawal there is a problem, not for them - for you.



Forex is a complicated business, so you need to check detailed a reliable broker to be your partner. For this purpose should do thorough research on the company to which it belongs your broker. Whether everything it reveals is so transparent as claimed, what are the opportunities to claw back and whether it can pay them on time, in market collapse.

The platform is very important, because it is the connection between you and the broker maneuvering on the Forex markets. See how it works and what you can expect in real time. Test your demo account to determine whether the broker pays prices that argues.

You should always keep in mind that, 90% of the brokers are scammers. All of them argue, that they are the best.





avatar
Evgenia Gencheva
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 153
Join date : 2016-09-02
Age : 33
Location : Milan, Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum